Our team has just returned from the National Stationery Show in New York inspired by the brilliant design showcased this year. The Show never has never looked better which only strengthens our excitement for Fall 2011.
Just for you, I have put together a couple of highlights from the Show.
1. Lilly Pulitzer never disappoints and this year was no exception. The fabulous patterns covering her Fall agendas will brighten everyday of the year. We can’t wait to receive them next month.
2. I couldn’t be more thrilled about the new stationery and gift line from Dylan’s Candy Bar (launching this June). The little ones are sure to love these new pieces, filled with fun and inspired by all the goodness of their New York City candy store. We have great things in store for this line, stay tuned.
3. Invitations and stationery for Kids were actually well-represented this year par norm. Vivid color was the overriding theme (which is a perfect match for Swoozie’s).
4. Last but not least, the collection of talented designers was refreshing and inspiring. The new generation of artists driving the stationery show make me proud to be a part of the stationery community. In fact several of them started their careers here at Swoozie’s. I am excited to see the contributions that each of them will make to the paper world in the coming years.
5. And, of course, we have a few surprises up our sleeves.
Get ready to be inspired by the stationery and invitations this Fall!